About the role…
XO2 is Australia’s favourite provider of cleaning and hygiene products to people and companies who care about their facility’s health and image. XO2 loves the places where people work, learn, stay and heel.
XO2 is moving ahead in leaps and bounds. That’s why there is currently an opportunity to join this established market leader as a Production Assistant. This role involves production, filling/packing of chemicals and raw material management.
Duties will include…
- Assisting in the production process of manufactured products.
- Filling chemical products into a range of different types of packages and packaging products ready for dispatch.
- Maintaining manufacturing equipment and being part of the improvement of our processes.
- Updating our inventory management system – will require some basic computer input to perform.
- Accepting, checking and storing deliveries from suppliers.
- General warehousing and some purchasing tasks including stock counts.
- Customer service tasks and stakeholder interaction.
What it takes to be a successful Team Member at XO2…
- Accuracy and speed are essential, with strong attention to detail and an eye for spotting production issues.
- Previous experience working in a production/manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- A forklift license is essential.
- Ability to work in a structured and systemised warehouse environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive remuneration
- A fun and fresh working environment with a supportive team
- Discount on XO2 products
- Room to grow your career