Cleanskin Coffee Co in Brendale is searching for an energetic experienced Picker/ Packer with warehouse experience to join our team. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the specialty coffee and food industry and enjoys working with people on a daily basis. If you feel like you fit this profile, you have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that is welcoming and memorable.
This is a Part Time Position with around 20-25 hours per week
- Forklift licence recommended and preferred but not essential
- Manual licence preferred but not essential.
- Must be able to get to and from the site on their own accord.
Tasks include but are not limited to the below
- Assure the maintenance of physical stock security
- Assist with purchasing staff to maintain stock and materials to sufficient levels
- Maintain all warehouse stock movements and customer deliveries
- Account for any stock deficiencies/variance
- Participate in stock counts and stock control
- Work with the Finance team to drive and lead the stocktake process
- End of Month (EOM) identification of stock items to be adjusted
- Identify and escalate any expiring stock
- Responsible for picking the orders
- Assist with admin in reviewing packing slips/ invoices and highlight any errors made
- Utilise Inventory Account Management Software for PO’s
- Development of warehouse maps and location bays