We are looking for hard-working people that are as passionate about this amazing project as we are to join our service team – could be full or part-time.
Good knowledge of wine a definite advantage and a big interest in sustainable, locally sourced Australian produce is essential.
We can offer:
- Flexibility and variety with hours (ie: working around your other commitments)
- Consistency each week
- Training and development within the industry- we value our relationships with local farmers and winemakers and often organise excursions for our staff to learn more about the people who supply us with our produce
- Support for a solid work-life balance
- Must be available to work a 7-day rotating roster, with both morning and evening shifts as well as functions & events where required
- Be energetic and quick on your feet
- Have the ability to multitask with a smile on your face
- If this sounds like you, then please send us a cover letter with your CV, and include your availability.
If we think you sound like a good fit for us, we will give you a call to set up an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!