Our high-volume, exciting and dynamic dealership has a vacancy for a full-time Courtesy Car Driver in our Service Department at our Adelaide dealership.
This is role is to assist our service department by driving Guests to and from the dealership, picking up parts from suppliers and general duties.
- Ability to provide an exceptional Guest Experience
- Have an Australian drivers licence
- Good driving history
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Are reliable & punctual
- Be organised and a self-starter
- Be able to work quickly, efficiently and autonomously
- Ability to follow procedures consistently
- Warm, professional and pleasant manner
- Motor Industry or Dealership Experience advantageous but not essential
- Driving service guests to and from local destinations
- Collection of Guest vehicles for service and returning them when completed
- Collecting parts from local suppliers
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the courtesy vehicles
- Assisting with day to day office tasks and general duties when required
Monday to Friday, 7.30 am to 3.51 pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
On occasion, flexibility to work overtime would be advantageous for the successful applicant
To apply please email resume to