Starting at $30
Day, Evening, Night.
- Picks and prepares customer orders in an accurate, efficient and productive manner and assembles the order into totes.
- Handle inventory with care and attention to detail.
- Adhere to safety programs.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures, and encourage other associates to do the same
- Ensure product orders are packed and move carefully.
- Performs inventory counts of the warehouse.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Performs all related requests, tasks and processes as required by operations supervisor/manager.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Order packing & Warehouse experience is an asset.
- Light lifting required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Proactive, organized team player.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Group Benefits Program.
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure.
We opened our doors for business on Friday, 5 December 1924.
On Friday, 5 December 1924, Woolworths Stupendous Bargain Basement opened for business in Sydney’s Imperial Arcade.
Percy Christmas, Founding CEO said of the event: ‘Every city needs a Woolworths: Sydney has it now. Every man, woman and child needs a handy place where good things are cheap.’
Little did he know, that more than 92 years later, these words would still form the basis of our team philosophy and values.