postado em: 04/05/2021 às 11:13
We are seeking an experienced kitchenhand / Short Order Cook to join our small team in our busy CBD coffee shop. We are open Monday – Saturday and serve breakfast, light meals, all-day sandwiches and cakes. We have day shifts available for a minimum of 25 hours per week and potentially more for the right person.
The right candidate needs to demonstrate being reliable and willing to be part of our hardworking team and available for shifts between 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Saturday. Immediate start.
This is a fast-paced and hands-on role involving all aspects of the café operations and the successful applicant must be able to do all of the following:
Tasks and duties include :
* Make breakfast and light meals to order
* Make sandwiches for the cabinet and to order
* Keep prep topped up
* Able to manage stock and minimise on wastage
* Maintain compliance with all aspects of food safety and COVID-19 requirements
For this role, the successful applicant will also need:
* At least 2 years experience in fast-paced cafés or casual dining
* Possess a high standard of personal and professional presentation
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure
* To efficiently multi-task and communicate effectively
* Be reliable.
We place a real emphasis on providing quality food with excellent customer service and our team culture.
You MUST be friendly and always bring your best attitude to work,
This job is flexible and will be a casual position initially.
Please NO backpackers/travellers / inexperienced applicants!!! This position is suited to someone who wants an ongoing opportunity and to get the most out of the opportunity provided.