We are an award-winning casual fine dining boutique restaurant located in the top end of the city. We are made up of a team proud of our high food and service standard people rave about.
We currently have a position available for kitchen hand/cook.
- – Hygienic professional working environment.
- – stable weekly shifts accommodating to your study/lifestyle.
- – Very close access to public transport.
- – positive team culture with great professional team members easy to work with.
- – Suitable for cookery students who currently doing cookery course certificate 3/4.
- – Full commercial kitchen training from scratch for someone who newly starting up in the trade with passion.
To be successful, you need to be:
- – Possess a very good working attitude with the ability to work as part of the team.
- – Conscientious in what you do for work. Willing to work in the position for the semi-long term.
- – Fast learner. Confident with your kitchen skills.
- – Have a passion for cooking, the kitchen is where you develop your future career.
- – At least 1-year of experience in a commercial kitchen is preferred.
- – We could provide full training as long as you have a positive forwarding thinking attitude and a burning passion.
Please start your application by sending your covering letter & resume to:
(Pls be aware:
- * We only respond to applications via email with resumes as we are too busy to respond to phone calls or text msg.
- * Automated email with links to resume and covering letter stored on job-seeking websites are not always openable, pls send your covering letter & resume as an attachment with a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Thank you. )
Thx for viewing and best of luck! 🙂