postado em: 01/06/2021 às 12:57
Are you looking for FULL-TIME work?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Do you love your weekends off?
Lunchbox Perth could be suitable for you!
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and enthusiastic team member who can provide exceptional customer service.
We are open Monday-Friday (NO WEEKENDS OR PUBLIC HOLIDAYS)
Hours available:35-38 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Casual position with the opportunity to progress to Part/Full time
Job tasks and responsibilities
We operate in a fast-paced environment. The ability to multi-task and working efficiently is a must.
As the kitchen-hand allrounder team member, your role will be food production/preparation coupled with fantastic customer service
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
– Food preparation, ordering and cleaning
– Maintaining a high standard of quality control and cleanliness in line with food safety standards
– Preparing catering and order enquiries
– Managing stock control
– POS, customer service and taking of orders
All training will be provided and ongoing support to ensure the growth and success of the business
Skills and experience
Skills you must possess for consideration of this position:
– Experience is essential in food production/preparation
– Experience in a commercial kitchen
– Great communication and customer service, organised
– Knowledge and understanding of OHS requirements and food safety and handling
– Have the ability to multitask and have attention to detail
– If you have Barista experience this will assist your application
Please email resumes (including a cover letter) to: