postado em: 17/01/2023 às 01:54
Brookside Kitchen is a busy winery restaurant located in Bickley, in the Perth Hills outside Kalamunda. We open for lunch on Saturday and Sundays and are currently looking for an efficient person to assist our highly experienced chef with food preparation and presentation.
This is a casual role and we are seeking someone who can assist with food preparation on Thursdays from 9am-2pm and then restaurant service on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am-3pm.
Duties would include:
– assisting chef in cutting, washing, and peeling food for meals
– assisting the chef in preparing sauces and salads
– plating up dishes to a high standard of presentation
– washing dishes, cutlery, and other kitchen items required for meal preparation
– cleaning benches, floors, walls, grills, and other equipment at the completion of service
– maintaining a high level of kitchen safety with regard to hygienic storage of foods
We are looking for a motivated person who loves food and that has a quality-focused attitude. Experience in food preparation with good knife skills is an advantage, though training can be provided.
If you are looking for casual work and would like to join a fun team who delivers an exceptional customer service experience, please call Kevin on 0422 371 747 or email email@example.com