postado em: 07/06/2022 às 12:02
Quest Breakfast Creek is a 90-room property located close to the famous Breakfast Creek Pub, a short drive from Brisbane Airport and CBD.
Quest Breakfast Creek now has an exciting opportunity available for a Houseperson to join its team on a casual basis working from 25 to 30 hours per week.
Quest Breakfast Creek’s Houseperson is a highly valued member of our team, and key to ensuring positive experiences for our guests and the overall success of the business.
Your key responsibilities:
· Attend to guest enquiries and requests in a timely manner;
· Attend to Housekeeping staff requests in a timely manner;
· Public area cleaning including reception, lifts & outside areas, rubbish collection and front of house areas;
· Ensuring adequate amenities and linen stock is always available;
· Outside room cleaning including balconies and bathroom tiles;
· Linen delivery from external laundry, attend to linen requests for rooms;
· Assist with room cleaning where required;
· Moving furniture as required.
The Ideal Candidate
Will demonstrate a can-do, responsible, and flexible approach to work, excellent communication skills, a friendly customer service demeanour, a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational skills, discretion in guest interaction, and a strong appreciation for workplace safety. An ability to follow instructions and work quickly and efficiently to achieve individual and team goals are key.
Prior experience in a cleaning or housekeeping or House Person role ideally in a business environment is essential, and qualifications and prior experience in the hospitality, travel or tourism industries would be highly regarded.
The successful applicant must be available to work different shifts however most of the time will be Monday- Friday 8 am-14pm, weekends and public holidays when requested, and have full entitlements to work in Australia.
The role presents a great opportunity to work within a beautiful new property and close knit and growing team under the banner of the highly successful and established Quest brand.
Terrific working conditions are on offer, including the provision of a corporate uniform, staff, family and friends rates for leisure accommodation with Quest nationally.
To apply, please direct your letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Part-time hours: 26-37 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $27.00 – $38.00 per hour