postado em: 24/05/2022 às 10:37
💥Position Available💥 Olympus Cheese is a family run company looking for a team member to join our local cheese factory 🧀 Casual/Temporary to start, with room to grow in the company. Working times are as follows:
Monday –5am- 9:30am
Tuesday –5am- 12pm
Wednesday –5am- 9:30am
Thursday –5am- 12pm
Fridays are5am-10:30am(No weekends and perfect for anyone studying).
• Support packing team with ensuring cheese is ready for packing
• Continuously inspect the product to ensure the highest levels of quality standards and report any quality concerns to the Leading Hand
• Perform various sanitation and clean up duties of equipment and factory space
• Making up of brines and preparing brines for new cheese.
• Washing of empty tubs and equipment used in the cutting cheese
·Transferring over to the yoghurt team twice a week to help in yoghurt production.
• Maintain a safe, neat and clean work area in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Housekeeping Practices Skills and experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Manufacturing experience and/or prior food-related experience is preferred but NOT NECESSARY.
• Strong attention to detail and consciousness of the quality of products
• Able to work in a fast-moving production line and has the capacity to handle varied responsibilities
• Physically fit to perform regular manual handling.
• Proactive and positive “can do” attitude with the ability to work under pressure and meet time constraints.
Please send through your resume and we look forward to hearing from you!
emails to firstname.lastname@example.org