postado em: 26/07/2022 às 11:56
Wanted: domestic support worker to work approx four to six hours each Tuesday and Friday morning, starting around 9am.
My home is a beautiful, peaceful, clean and appealing space in which to work. You would be supporting a Deaf person with a chronic illness who always has a pleasant attitude.
– washing the dishes
– cleaning house, kitchen and bathroom using natural products such as bicarb and vinegar
– putting out supplements
– mopping the floor
– washing, folding and putting away clothes and linen
– changing the sheets
– grocery shopping
– bringing in firewood and feeding the fire
– occasional cooking
– cleaning car, wheelchair, shed and art studio
– miscellaneous tasks such as arranging repair of items, contacting tradespeople etc.
– an ABN.
– a car to run errands to the local shops.
– skill and experience at housework and cleaning, especially with an eye for detail.
– to take initiative – see what needs doing and do it without always needing to be asked.
– to be sufficiently technologically savvy that you can download Evernote and use it on your phone to check to-do lists and communicate with me.
– to be reliable with a pleasant attitude.
– to avoid fragrances – no perfume or strongly smelling washing powder, please.
– willingness to learn Auslan (Australian Sign Language) is ideal.
– to be available and interested in working for the long term.
To apply, please send a text message to Rose – no voice calls.
Rose – 0408787582