Iconic harbour-side restaurant Cicerello’s are seeking creative, enthusiastic and career-driven counterhands to join our expanding team.
The family-owned and operated institution has been a staple for Fremantle locals since 1903 and has grown into a traditional favourite for all West Australians and visitors to the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour.
Become a part of Cicerellos history today.
- Above award competitive industry rates of pay & superannuation
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Career progression with the opportunity to participate in paid industry training for eligible employees
- The ability to learn skills that are unique to a fast-paced and high-volume working environment.
- Inclusive work culture and mentoring from a team of long-term employees
- Hospitality support and continual on the job training from a committed leadership team
- Healthy work/life balance
- Staff discounts and meal allowances
- The current RSA certificate is desirable
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and have a high level of customer service
- Have strong attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Impeccable hygiene practice and personal presentation
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player, be willing to learn and be able to follow instructions
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.