We are a high-volume food production company producing food for childcare and school services in Brookvale.
We are seeking a team members to join us in the position of Cleaner on a permanent roster, with fixed shifts Mondays to Fridays from 6 Am to 2 Pm.
Mondays to Fridays 6 Am to 2 PM
- You will demonstrate commitment to the position, pride in your work, and reliability as well as be able to follow instructions as required.
- Maintaining cleanliness, sanitation and organisation of kitchen, fridge, cool room and dry store area
- Disposal of rubbish and compacting cardboard
- Production floor cleaning
- Cleaning and sanitising boot room
- Refilling/restocking, sanitising, dishwashers, ice wells and canteen areas
- Other kitchen housekeeping activities as directed
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial kitchen or similar environment
- Ability to work in a physical role(lift, pull and push up to 20kg)
- An exceptional standard of hygiene
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Please have a good understanding of cleaning chemicals and their correct and safe handling.
- Understanding of Work, Health & Safety
- Flexibility and ability to be trained on the job.
Applicants must have full working rights and be able to work a 38-hour week.
If you are interested and you have the right skill sets, please APPLY NOW and if your resume reflects the right skills required, we will be in touch with you to conduct a phone interview, please email your resume to email@example.com
Casual $27.15 per hour, plus Superannuation