The Greens North Sydney is looking for experienced and dedicated cocktail bar staff to become part of our professional and hard-working team. Our North Sydney Club forms part of the vibrant, passionate and innovative Norths Collective.
- Providing exceptional bar & cocktail service in a fast-paced environment
- Have a thorough understanding of the food & beverage menu with emphasis on cocktail &
- Operating the bar including coffee & cocktail production and controlling beverage stock levels
- A passion for people and providing memorable guest experiences
- Advanced cocktail and coffee knowledge
- A current RSA & RCG
- Intermediate hospitality skills such as 3 plate carry & drink tray service
- Advanced communication skills
- Impeccable presentation, hygiene and grooming standards
- A willingness to undergo further training and development
- Flexible availability over a 7-day rotating roster
What do you get in return?
- Discounted rates on meals
- Free gym membership at Norths Fitness
- Career progression
- Access to Norths Group Academy
- Extensive training and development opportunities
We are looking for the right applicant who is passionate about the hospitality industry and values being part of a supportive team.
NSW Government has advised due to the Reopening NSW roadmap, hospitality staff must be fully vaccinated to both entering and working in venues.