- Multiple facilities to choose from, work as much or as little as you like
- Flexible work options, perfect for those looking to earn some extra income
- Weekly pay
Collar Group seeks experienced Cleaners and Food Services Assistants for Aged Care Education Facilities across Queensland.
What this Cleaner role involves:
- Clean and sanitize all areas of the residential facility as required
- Follow established cleaning procedures to ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standards.
- Use cleaning chemicals and equipment safely and efficiently.
- Respond to cleaning requests from staff in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow all safety and security protocols while working.
What this Catering Assistant role involves:
- Working within the kitchen areas of the Aged Care Facility, being responsible for the successful provision of food service
- Comply with all relevant food safety legislations on a daily basis
- Provide food that is wholesome, nutritious, well-presented and appropriately served
- Maintaining dietary needs during meal preparation for residents
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene, ensuring the correct uniform is worn
- Observe all statutory health and hygiene regulations and report any hazards you encounter
You will need the following:
- Previous experience within a residential aged care environment
- NDIS Clearance – highly advantageous
- Basic food hygiene knowledge
- 2x Covid-19 Vaccinations 1 Booster
- Previous experience as a cleaner
- Understanding of OHS legislation
- Cultural awareness
- Ability to work within a team or unsupervised
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have reliable transport to get to and from sites
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details, please call 1300 927 592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org