postado em: 18/01/2022 às 11:36
Are you a kind and caring person who can provide a high-quality home cleaning service to people in need? Would you love to feel great helping people and also have control of when you work?
We are currently looking for suitable persons, to take care of our client’s homes on a regular basis.
You must have a good eye for detail, be reliable, trustworthy and fit for the physical nature of the work.
Cherubs in the Home is a family run business providing quality house services to our clients in their homes on a regular weekly or fortnightly basis.
Currently, we have jobs available for cleaners in the North suburbs of Brisbane: Chermside, Zillmere, Wavel Heights, Carseldine, Kedron, Nundah, Mitchelton, Keperra, Ferny Hills, Ferny Grove.
To be considered as an applicant you must have:
* Excellent communication – competent in spoken and written English
* A mobile phone
* Hold a current driver’s license and reliable vehicle
* Eligibility to work in Australia
* Be willing to obtain a Workers Screening (comprehensive criminal history check)
* Covid19 Vaccination certificate (only as mandated)
* Great organisational skills and attention to detail
* A cheerful disposition and “can do” attitude
The following duties may be included as part of the work:
Cleaning of bathrooms (including showers and baths), toilets, kitchen benches, stovetops, ovens, vacuuming and mopping floors, keeping cupboards tidy, making beds, dusting, washing and ironing, general housekeeping.
We are offering work between 8am – 5pm on weekdays, no evening work.
Note: Please apply here and include a message in your application to show us that your interest is genuine.