postado em: 30/05/2023 às 10:12
After a casual job with a difference working up to 1-4 days a week (varies week by week)
– working during the weekdays only 9.00am – 5.00pm.
What we do: We are looking for a person to join our fast-growing national company
providing services in QUEENSLAND to our clients whereby we assist them to clear
out all the possessions in a home when a family member has passed, a living estate
clearance or assisting a relative moving into care.
The role: Your position would be to assist us in sorting and packing the home
contents into relevant boxes for distribution to charities and donations throughout
the property. You would be emptying cupboards and shelves in the home, sorting
through items in the garage and working in a team environment.
Some relevant points for this position are:
1. You must be fit and able to lift items
2. You must have your own vehicle
3. Be prepared to travel up to two hours to jobs (travel costs subsidised)
4. Work well in a team environment
5. No week is the same you could be working 1-4 days a week
6. Show respect and integrity when working in our client’s homes
Please check out our website for a better understanding of what our company does:
If you would like to know more about this job, please get in touch with us, and we will look
forward to discussing the role further.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
Thank you, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.