postado em: 12/01/2021 às 01:01
Peace Lutheran College is looking for a casual Catering Assistant/Kitchenhand to join their Catering department. The successful candidate will be well-presented and self-motivated who has excellent organisational and communication skills, is passionate about food and is dedicated to providing outstanding service to our Boarding, Day students and Staff. You must be able to work with children and have a positive attitude.
The hours are:
Monday 15:30-19:30 Boarding Kitchen
Friday 8:30-13:30 Tuckshop
• Setting up kitchen, servery and dining room for meal service
• Basic preparation and plating up
• Overseeing the running of meal service, liaising with students and staff
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience in food handling and food safety awareness
Key Attributes required:
• Previous experience assisting in all aspects of kitchen operations, food preparation, register operations and service to students and teachers
• Ability to organise work with other team members
• Reliable, motivated and hardworking
• Experience in WHS and Food Safety practices
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment during peak service periods
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate their capacity and willingness to engage with the Christian ethos of our College. Please Note: A Working with Children’s Check/Blue Card will be required before commencing.
Commencement date: Wednesday 27 January 2021
Applications including referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.