About Avis Budget Group
We don’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex – we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry.
Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
About the Role
As a Vehicle Sales Agent you are a key component of our operations. This position is directly responsible for the cleaning of the interior and exterior of our vehicles to ensure they are in the best condition possible for our customers!
What you’ll do
- Prepare the interior and exterior of our vehicles which includes; cleaning, washing, and vacuuming
- Refuelling gas tanks, checking fluid levels and tire conditions along with pressure and tread depth
- Assess the vehicle for any potential new damages and report it as per ABG’s vehicle damage procedure
- Review returned vehicle gas levels and car kilometres while accurately inputting them into our handheld devices when needed
What we’re looking for
- Applicants must have a full and valid driver’s licence
- This is a casual position that requires a minimum availability of 3-4 days per week
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under various weather conditions
- Previous experience in a hands-on role that required physical labour
- A customer-focused, collaborative and adaptable approach to work each day
- Ability to follow procedures and adhere to company guidelines and standards
Benefits and Perks
- Hourly pay loadings performance incentives
- Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance discounted health insurance superannuation options
- Access to Perkbox – discounts and offers with hundreds of retailers and big brands, including on cinema tickets, fitness classes, shopping discounts and much more
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Converge – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Full training is provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential
In accordance with our Avis Safety Pledge and Budget Worry-Free Promise, ABG’s Vaccination Policy requires all Australia-based employees to be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination to our Human Resources Department. You will be provided with relevant information throughout the recruitment process.