postado em: 02/05/2023 às 01:36
CAFENATICS in Church Lane is seeking a part-time Barista/cafe and All-Rounder.
25-30 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Moving to 30 – 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, in 4 weeks.
(No weekends & no night work)
We are a laneway cafe located in the CBD at 500 Collins Street Melbourne in Church Lane, close to all public transport.
Using Code Black Coffee, we also have dine-in menu and sandwiches
We’re looking for positive, friendly and bubbly people to join our team who are very proud of their work.
We believe that a great barista makes amazing coffee and demonstrates a range of other skills, such as great customer service, good communication skills, a high level of common sense and the ability to work well under pressure. If you think this sums you up and you feel that you would thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then please get in contact with us. Do you want to work in a positive and supportive environment with like-minded individuals where you can nurture and grow your skills and abilities? If yes, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
– Have a passion for coffee
– Have a high level of professionalism
– Be confident and have experience in high-volume coffee
– Able to maintain extremely high standards under pressure
– Be well-presented and friendly
– Be able to work well in a team and communicate politely and effectively
– Be able to speak English confidently and fluently
The successful applicants will have experience working in a busy high-volume cafe.
If you feel this is for you, please get in touch with Nick for an interview and trial at firstname.lastname@example.org