postado em: 18/05/2021 às 12:22
We are a small but busy café in West Perth with an opening for an all-rounder with excellent barista and customer service skills and some basic cooking/sandwich prep experience. The role is currently offered on a casual basis with shifts 4-5 days per week, Monday to Friday only between 6:30 – 15:00.
To be successful you will:
· Have at least 5 years of barista experience under your belt; you will be confident in both setting up and cleaning the machine on your own each day and will take pride in the standard of each and every coffee you produce
· Have a passion for excellent customer service; you will enjoy getting to know your regulars and take satisfaction from making customers happy
· Have some experience with food preparation, and/or a passion for cooking and good food; your role will include the preparation and service of sandwiches, salads, etc.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multitask and take initiative whilst maintaining your workspace in a clean and tidy fashion
· Be a team player; you will come to work each day motivated to do your best and support your co-workers to do theirs, but also be prepared to have fun doing it!
If this sounds like you then please submit your current CV along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above and including at least two current referees with contact details.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, as we are looking for someone to fill this position on an ongoing basis, we will require the successful applicant to have unrestricted long-term rights to work in Australia.
Due to the number of applications these ads usually receive we apologise in advance if we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants personally.