postado em: 05/09/2019 às 12:09
Festival of the Winds
Waverley Council’s Festival of the Winds is one of Sydney’s premier festivals attracting up to 70,000+ visitors to the free fun filled day on iconic Bondi Beach and is one of the largest and best known kite festivals in the world!
There's lots to see and do throughout the day on the main stage, as well as on the beach.
- Aerial shows
- Professional kite flying demonstrations
- Amateur kite flying competition
- Circus drop zone with jugglers, dancers and unicyclists
- Kids Zone with aerial displays, a jumping castle, puppet show, face painting and a pop up library
- Kite making and craft workshops
- Kite selling stalls
- Art exhibition at Bondi Pavilion Gallery
- International food alley
- Live dance and music performances