postado em: 30/07/2020 às 20:26
Auburn Botanic Gardens
Take time out to explore Auburn Botanic Gardens, stroll through the landscaped surrounds, visit the animal attractions, or enjoy lunch in the picnic area.
The gardens are open every day from 9am to 5pm.
During daylight saving time, the gardens are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm.
Entry is $5 per person. Children under 16 free and residents of Cumberland Council are free.
Auburn Botanic Gardens are located at 99 Chiswick Road, Auburn - view on google maps
If you are driving, there is parking available or catch the Auburn community loop bus, with priority given to seniors and/or people with a disability.
Key features of Auburn Botanic Gardens include:
- A community picnic area with plenty of BBQs.
- Fauna Reserve and bird aviary.
- A native and rainforest garden.
- A scented garden and sunken rose garden.
- An Amphitheatre.
- Pool of reflection and lakes with fish and ducks.
- An equal access playground.
- Peacock Gallery and Art Studios