posted on: 08/13/2019 12:36
The Cheesecake Shop Robina are looking for Team Members for the position of a Casual Shop Front Assistant. Applicants must be able to work afternoons, weekends, have little or no commitments and be available on short notice.
About The Role:
– Providing timely and exceptional customer service.
– Maintaining store presentation and cleanliness as well as rotating stock.
– Cake Decorating.
– Taking Basic and complex cake orders over the phone and in store.
– Using a Point of Sales, EFTPOS machine and handling cash.
– Closing the store and ensuring all nightly jobs are completed to a high standard.
– Have an Australian Residency.
– Customer service skills are preferred but not required.
– Have great time management and organisation skills.
– Be able to work in a team as well as your own unsupervised.
– A willingness to learn and adapt to changes.
– Have a high work ethic.
– Be available for 3 shifts or more per week.
Please email your resume including your full name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to drop your resume in store. Successful applicants will be contacted for the interviewing process. Thank you!