posted on: 04/19/2022 11:33
Hire A Packer provides a boutique house packing and unpacking service to clients when they move house. Looking for mature people in the Melbourne metro area. This role is part-time casual employment and the rate of pay is $30 per hour plus superannuation.
This role is perfect for someone who is flexible with the number of hours they would like to work each week. Some weeks will be busy and other weeks won’t be as busy, so we don’t offer a set number of hours of work each week i.e. 20 hours per week.
We are looking for mature people. About the Work (Immediate Start Available)
• The hours are flexible and shifts are approximately 4 – 8 hours long. Pay is $30 per hour
• The hours required per week are adaptable and dependant on how many bookings we have.
• There are no set hours per week. Typical shifts are 9am to 1pm.
• We operate Monday to Friday during normal business hours and Saturday and Sunday sometimes. You don’t need to be available every day as we understand you may have other work or other weekly commitments.
• House packing: (The day before the client moves we pack up and label all their personal belongings. Starting time is generally 9am).
• House unpack: (The following day we unpack all the cartons and set up their home. Starting time is usually 1pm).
• The same staff may be required to unpack what they packed the day before.- right now there are approximately 1-2 jobs per week available to you. This would go well if you have other employment or are only looking for something part-time, it is not a full-time role.
• You are required to drive to various Melbourne suburbs within a 20km radius. For suburbs outside this radius, if you would like to accept the jobs, you may be paid a travel fee in addition to your hourly rate.
• Staff members must have access to a car, a mobile phone and an email address. This role requires a physical application. The workload can be a little repetitive in nature but very rewarding at the same time. If you are a hard worker, love helping people to move house, have an eye for detail, are naturally well organised and can bring some creativity and flair to our small and friendly team, then we would love to hear from you.
Things you will need to apply for this role:
– a police check with certificate (current – within last 12 months)
– a driver’s license and a car
– you will need to be an Australian resident with no work restrictions
Please send us an email with a detailed introduction about yourself, also telling us which days per week you are available, along with any relevant experience, your location (suburb) and your contact number.
If you are only looking for part-time work please let us know the reason for this. Failure to send a proper introduction will mean your application will not be considered. We will make phone contact with applicants we wish to talk further with. Do not send your resume.